Cape Cod Wood Stove and Insert
The Vesta Awards were created by Hearth & Home magazine to recognize and honor companies for their innovation in product design and/or technology.
BEST IN SHOW - HEARTH PRODUCTS
THE GREEN AWARD - HEARTH
Ever wonder why Lopi wood stoves are the best of the best? Watch the video to find out!
Click here to see Lopi's Wood Stove Technology Video Library
Osburn Wood Stoves, Inserts, & Fireplaces
SBI, manufacturer of the Osburn brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world.
To have the best offer among environmentally sustainable heating solutions.
- Conservation of a high level of commercial ethic
- Productivity and quality in everything we do
- Passion and dedication for our industry
- Respect for the environment
- Conservation of a deep understanding of our customers' needs
- Implication in our community
Some people choose Fireplace Xtrordinair for their wide selection of premium quality gas fireplaces, gas inserts, wood fireplaces, wood inserts, electric fireplaces, and electric inserts — each custom-crafted with an artful eye for detail. Some value our reputation for energy efficiency and innovative design. Some appreciate that we build every product here in the US. See for yourself why more than a million customers chose us.
Large Flush Wood Hybrid-Fyre™ Insert Rect.
The Large Flush Wood Hybrid-Fyre™ Insert Rect. is the cleanest burning, most efficient, large wood insert in the world! This insert burns so clean that it produces only 0.58 grams of emissions per hour and tests at over 80% efficiency. Its revolutionary Hybrid-Fyre™ technology is what makes for an incredibly clean burn that emits virtually no smoke or carbon monoxide, all while saving you money and trips to the wood pile.
The Large Flush Wood Hybrid-Fyre™ Insert is approved to fit large zero clearance and masonry fireplaces with its 19 inch depth and 3 cubic foot firebox. It features a huge fire viewing area that comes available with decorative rectangular and arched door options. It also includes concealed twin 90 CFM convection fans that powerfully heat up to 2,500 square feet, while producing burn times of up to 12 hours.
Napoleon Wood Hybrid Furnace
Product Information Straight from our Research & Development Team:
- Napoleon’s Hybrid HMF200 combination furnace is an extremely clean burning wood furnace, with an efficiency rating of 85% and emissions of 4.5 grams per hour. The Napoleon® Hybrid HMF200 is one of the cleanest and most efficient combination solid fuel burning furnaces on the market today.
- Go away for an extended period without worrying about keeping your wood furnace operational. The Napoleon® Hybrid HMF200 switches from wood to oil or electric automatically. If the furnace runs out of wood, a second thermostat controlling the optional oil and/or electric components will keep your home warm and toasty even if you are not at home, without any interruptions. Even with power failures, the furnace (wood only) is designed to use gravity flow for emergency heating.
- Extreme high efficiency has never been greener thanks to renewable energy and superior engineering. Napoleon’s new Canadian made gas furnace, the 9600 series, has been configured to operate with the multi-fuel Hybrid HMF200 furnace that heats with wood, electric or oil. This combination goes beyond superior performance by integrating the environmentally friendly features of the HMF200 with the extremely high efficiency features of the 96% AFUE gas furnace.
Backed by our: Presidents Limited Lifetime Warranty